Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thank You!


Team Semi Colon

Amelia, Rosie and Maren

Terence and Rosie


Thank you so much to our family and friends who donated to the walk! Team Semi Colon raised $2200!!! Woohoo!!!

Above, you will see our family, decked out in green t-shirts, with our fabulous banner (thanks Mom!) and we rocked the Boston Commons. It was a wonderful day, hundreds of participants, in great spirits and hilarious team names and t-shirts. I am proud to be a CCFA member and I am so thankful for my supportive family. In order, photo includes Terry, me, Eric, Mom, Michael, Maren, Matt, Amelia and Joey. The rents and the sibs:)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your blog - it's fantastic. i've mined it for ideas and spirit-lifters a few times this last year.

    are you in undergrad or graduate education? i'm making my way into the world of the latter and am trying to find some others who were, are or will be doing the same.

    (i think it's hilarious that the password for this comment is "poomin"......)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie,
    I received both my undergrad and grad degrees from the University of RI. I finished my Masters up last year. What areyou pursuing?

    Please let me know if I can be of any assistance!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete